Irrational Fears I Have
Inspired by @nathanveshecco
- •Denied entry to a ConcertAlways think when they scan my ticket it's not going to work
- •UmbrellasI rarely use 'em because I am convinced the wind is going to turn it inside out. I wear a hat or just let it rain on me.
- •Not having my IPod with Me.I used to have a mini panic attack if I left my phone at home, now it's the IPod. Need it on me at all times!
- •Cooking PoultryIf a recipe says to cook the chicken at whatever heat & for how long, I always cook it even longer. So scared that it will be not fully cooked. Therefore my chicken is usually over cooked.
- •Wearing DressesBecause I sit like a Dude. I man spread.
- •CheersAlways think someone is gonna bust a glass.
- •MilkEven though it says it's still good, I do a teaspoon taste test, just in case
- •Locked in a BathroomBecause I never bring food or my phone with me, what if I am trapped in there for days?