Things I've Found on the Ground.
Usually on my journeys I see dog poop & cigarette butts, but occasionally you find something different. I've been adding to this list since Spring, but now that we've had our first snowfall I decided to publish this.
- 1.Broken Key ChainIt was face down. I walked by it several times in my hometown before I picked it up. I was disappointed with the saying. I cringe whenever I see this stencilled on people's walls. So I keep this in my purse to remind me of what a cynic I am.
- 2.Duck.Found this when I took my nephew Lemmy for a walk.
- 3.Guitar Pick.Parking lot at IKEA.
- 4.Dora.This was by the Bottled Water at Costco. (Which is weird because I used to collect Dora the Explorer stuff)
- 5.Fake NailIn the hallway at the River Cree.
- 6.GloveLooks like it's giving a weird rock devil horns/Vulcan hand gesture.
- 7.Rusty NailsOn the road, at work. Not cool.
- 8.Applethis was at work at the sitting area.
- 9.MushroomsJust noticed them today. I wonder if they are edible.
- 10.Broken Drill BitAgain at work. This could do major damage to someone's tires!
- 11.Not sureBut it kinda looks like a speech bubble you'd see in a comic strip.
- 12.Tea bagsParking lot in Maskwacis.
- 13.A SpiderA dead spider somebody stepped on in front of the Fax Machine at work.
- 14.Trivial Pursuit PieAt the Century Park LRT park & ride.
- 15.A SockAt the Nisku truck stop