What I Learned this week.
Observations / lessons / things I discovered this week.
- •Ghostbusters T-shirtsI own 6 Ghostbusters T-shirts. I knew I had a couple, I had NO idea I had that many!
- •Wal-mart PizzaToo lazy to cook supper, so we tried one of these. Darn tasty!
- •Facebook, Ugh!Should seriously consider changing it's name to Bragbook or OverSharebook. Sharing about your kids achievements & keeping friends informed is one thing, BUT the Selfies every 3 seconds and fishing for compliments & sympathy is this side of pathetic. Close to deleting everyone except family.
- •Paul FeigHe reads his Twitter!
- •Lemmy.My nephew looks adorable with his haircut.
- •WaspsI am not the only one who has found a few wasps in their house ( my count so far this week is up to 8 as I write this)
- •Spring ColdsSuck big time! And I hate hate hate being not well.
- •In a world full of PrincessesIt's okay to be a Hot Dog!
- •American NickelsFound one in my wallet. From a certain angle, the dude on it looks like Michael Douglas.
- •It's okay to dislike people.Don't have to be kind to unkind people and that's okay.
- •I can sniff out BullshitJust because I don't call you out on your fibs doesn't mean you pulled the wool over my eyes.
- •I like List a lot.A lot.