A list of rom coms that may reinstate your faith in love
The holidays are right around the corner so might as well open up the heart valves again.
- •First Wives ClubBecause you need to reinforce the sad but true stereotypes about being a starter wife. Or just read Elon Musk's former wife's article in Marie Claire. Basically you need to feel okay that you might hate love for a while.
- •When Harry Met SallyA pragmatic approach to love curated by the ultimate writer on the subject - Nora Ephron. Grab a glass of wine, or the whole bottle, and feel a lump in your throat slowly grow as the movie proceeds.
- •Kate and LeopoldYou've already endeared yourself to Meg Ryan's appeal as America's sweetheart so let those feelings grow into this underrated little number. And remind yourself about the perils of believing in fairy tales, but also the magic of lust.
- •Notting HillBecause everything Hugh Grant does is immediately endearing and puts you in your happy place.
- •SabrinaWhen Harrison Ford is the underdog and also a bit unlikeable. Let this be a reminder that you can't change anyone - a workaholic will only be romantic for a temporary period before reverting back to their normal ways. This can sum up your movie experience so you may approach love from a safe distance (with a 10-foot pole in hand).