Have fun. Stay Single.
ALL THE FUN CAMEOS in Cameron Crowe's 1992 film "Singles"
- •Chris CornellSo. Much. Hair.
- •Tad Doyle"I think you've got the wrong number lady, but I'll be right over."
- •Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament & Stone GossardCitizen Dick FOREVS!
- •Tim Burtonaka, "the next Martin ScorSEEZ"
- •Jeremy Piven"You have GOT to come! Of course ... you may be busy."
- •Tom SkerrittKilling the Super Train dream!
- •Bill PullmanMost adorable plastic surgeon EVER
- •Eric Stoltz"I'll tell you about love - love DISAPPEARS, baby!"
- •Paul Giamatti"What?!?"
- •Peter HortonSold to Pammy for $80 + dishes for a month
- •Victor Garber"I LOVE those earrings."
- •Director Cameron Crowe"Any comments on the Seattle Sound and Citizen's Dick place in it?"