HE’S ALIVEEEE! Sort of. Not really.
Build your #31DaysofHorror movie list with some '50s-era horror classics!
- 1.Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)“Pod people” are much less relaxing than “float pods.” In fact, they are exactly the opposite.
- 2.Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)Don’t go swimming. Just don’t. If you do, bring a buddy.
- 3.Them! (1954)A friendly reminder that maybe you shouldn’t have lit so many ants on fire as a kid. THEY REMEMBER.
- 4.Attack of the Crab Monsters (1957)If the team had battled these off with melted butter and a spritz of lemon it would’ve made for a much more delicious adventure.
- 5.Les Diaboliques (1955)Worst. Prank. Ever. (You have to watch to find out.)
- 6.Not of This Earth (1957)You can tell he’s an alien because he never takes off his sunglasses. (Brings a whole new meaning to the Corey Hart classic, “Sunglasses at Night.” What are you hiding?)
- 7.The Curse of Frankenstein (1957)HE’S ALIVEEEE! Sort of. Not really.
- 8.The Blob (1958)The most terrifying slow-moving slime to ever cross your path.
- 9.House of Wax (1953)Definitely not about candles, although you may want to wind down with some scented ones after watching.
- 10.I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957)A meditation on teenage angst to the extreme.