Things to do while recovering from surgery
I'm 60 and had surgery and have to stay off my feet for 4-6 weeks. Since I'm not really in much pain, boredom is starting to creep in but I'm finding ways to entertain myself. Suggestions are welcome!
- •Text boobs to everyone you know. Just say HEY LOOK, BOOBS! (.Y.)
- •Then text bigger boobs to everyone you know. Just say HEY LOOK, BIGGER BOOBS! ( . Y . )
- •Call, email, and text your adult children often, offering helpful advice on how they can improve their lives. If they have children, include a critique of their parenting skills.
- •Take pictures of your hands doing cool things. I don't know what this is but I'm amazed by it.
- •Put on your best shoes and admire the way they look on your feet while lying down.