THE CRAFTIEST THINGS YOU MADE
Wikipedia tells me "A craft is a pastime or a profession that requires particular skills and knowledge of skilled work." So here is a list of things I have made that I am very proud of.
- •My own business cardsThey aren't great, I'm just proud
- •Pieced reverse twill cloche hat
- •A "case" for my discmanMade from a wash cloth and blue and white gingham fabric with hand embroidered monogram. Also, I was twelve.
- •The best friendship bracelets ever
- •Pumpkin pie, 2009I used Paula Dean's recipe that's required more butter than pumpkin
- •Milk and cookies two person Halloween costumeInvolved brown suede "chocolate chips" and chicken wire wrapped in cellophane