Drug Store Shopping List
- •Apple Juice from concentrate (2 bottles)Nice and syrupy for sore throat
- •Applesauce cupsEasy nutrients for scratchy throat
- •Bottled Water (lots)Hydration! Hydration!
- •Coconut WaterQuick electrolytes. Not too sweet. Refreshing. Nourishing.
- •GatoradeLemon-lime. Cold. Refreshing. Electrolytes. Cools scratchy throat.
- •Chicken Noodle SoupSatiates the appetite.
- •Chunky Beef Sirloin SoupFor the hungrier times.
- •Chunky Clam ChowderJust a random comfort soup of mine from the latch-key days...
- •Alka-Seltzer Severe split daytime/night-time pakLove the bubbles... fizzy. Feels like it's extra working...😂
- •Club SodaNo-cal fake soda to mindtrick me when I want soda or something different.
- •A CokeFor the possibility of an upset tummy. Good to keep on hand always.
- •Tissues (2 paks)For coughing up tons of crap. Fun with phlegm.
- •Ice CreamNot fun for mucus but tastes so good and feels good on the throat for a short time. Chocolate is best. Vanilla almond Haagen-daaz pops with chocolate nutty shell.
- •Granola BarsNetflix snacks. Just toss the wrappers all around.
- •Peanut Butter Cracker paksAnytime snacks for a quick protein/salty/sweet fix. So cute and cheap!
- •Halls Honey Lemon Cough DropsJust one after the other... so soothing... inhale.. exhale... suck.