MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
We're all guilty. Yes, yes we've seen it a million times. We'll just watch this scene, it's so good. And the next part, that's our favorite line. Oh wasn't there something we had to do today? Oh well. Are any of these on right now?
- •The Shawshank RedemptionMorgan Freeman's amazing narration, an epic score, wrongful accusations, revenge, and redemption, this movie has it all!
- •True LiesDuh....Arnold. One of the best chase scenes ever plus it involves a horse, and Jaime Lee Curtis at her finest. Also my favorite Bill Paxton role. Jump, Dana!
- •The Sound of MusicJulie Andrews, I'll watch you melt the Baron's heart and tame those ruffians children until I'm old and gray and then I'll force my grandchildren to watch it.
- •Dumb and DumberYou can't triple stamp a double stamp, Lloyd!
- •Tommy BoyYour brain has a thick candy shell!
- •CastawayTom Hanks' essentially solo performance gets me every time. If only I were as adept at finding friends in unlikely places. RIP Wilson.
- •What else?