THINGS MY BABY LOVES THAT ADULTS SHOULD LOVE JUST AS MUCH
An 8 month old's lesson in joie de vivre
- •Looking at himself in the mirrorIf only we all broke into a big grin at the sight of ourselves!
- •Drinking waterSo healthy.
- •Eating leavesThis one is more of an analogy: we should all be so excited to be outdoors that we want to figuratively taste the wild!
- •WavingAdults are usually about 500% less friendly than children, unfortunately (sometimes fortunately).
- •ExercisingAgain, such a health nut! Crawling, standing, and trying to walk are his favourite things. I am much, much lazier.