My favorite things to do at DisneyLand/California Adventure
They mostly involve overpriced food
- •Eat a corn dogDisney land corn dogs are 10 lbs of deliciousness
- •Take a picture of the castleMainly to bring with me to DisneyWorld so I can laugh at how small it is.
- •Drink some orange sodaIt's probably Sunkist, but boy is it refreshing!
- •Soarin' over CaliforniaA ride where you literally have to sit and look at a screen? Sure! Nice smells too!
- •Find lemonade, drink it.Frozen or otherwise, I gotta have my lemonade!
- •Thunder Mountain.The only ride where my childish antics are welcomed as I usually pretend to be a cowboy shooting out TNT
- •Find a shady area to sit and people watchYou'd be surprised at how ridiculous some of the people who shuffle around Disney are
- •Mess with OswaldOswald is a poor mans Mickey Mouse, so it's fun to mess with his feeble rabbit mind.
- •Hit up SchmooziesGranny Smith Apple flavored Golden Icicle Lemonade is my favorite thing on earth.
- •Indiana JonesIt's good to pretend to be Harrison Ford every no and again.
- •The Lucky Fortune Cookery for dinnerMe love some Asian cuisine!
- •Fireworks!The best in the world!
- •LeavingMy favorite thing to do at Disney is to leave it!