Top Five Things Managers Say to Writers
- •"I love it...really love it - but I would love it more if it were darker."
- •"I want to represent you, really want to rep you. However, I just need to see another original pilot. Do you have one?"
- •"I know this producer who you really should meet - but they're currently out of the country shooting a feature."
- •"Have you ever thought about making this into a book and then try turning it into a screenplay?"
- •"I get you. I get the world of your show. I just have other shit going on right now."