My history of cell phones
This is every cellphone I've ever used. (Is cellphone one or two words?) This was on Pinterest, but this is a much better place for it.
- •Motorola Talkabout T2282Had this in Spain...lotsa texting. They pronounced it "Tal-ka-boot".
- •Nokia 5160First American cell phone. These things were so generic. But you remember the faceplates? I think I mighta put a silver one on.
- •Nokia 8265Still remember when Nokia dominated? This was such a cool phone back in the day...no antenna nub!
- •Samsung E105The era of flip phones begins! (I'd never had one o' them fancy StarTACs.)
- •Samsung E335Sounds like a BMW-Benz! Ooh, is this my first camera phone? I think it is! Who was the first person to think of putting a camera on a phone?
- •Motorola RAZR v3cBefore cases got big, mine was unique cause of the contrasting light aluminum battery door I got from the first one I had. But EVVVeryone had one of these.
- •iPhone 3GThis is when I got that mind control implant from Apple and became an extremely contented sheep.
- •Samsung SGH-A177Had this for a week when my iPhone broke. Oh, the humanity!
- •iPhone 4Phew, back home again.
- •You get the idea...Every two years!