Celebrating 1 year at my job tomorrow
- •I'm super excited about this, especially because it almost didn't happen at all. They picked the other candidate. Luckily they didn't work out.
- •It's been a year full of changes in responsibilities and leadership, but I think I ended up exactly where I belong.
- •I have been identified as someone with leadership potential. When I told my boss I see myself in her job one day, she didn't bristle, she smiled and nodded enthusiastically.
- •Because that's what women do for one another. Or should do. Be supportive of one another's goals!
- •It's not easy. I've been challenged and tested many, many times. The expectations are high.
- •But, so are the rewards. And the recognition. And best of all, there's the camaraderie of my team. They're second to none. I'm lookin' at you @doodler19!
- •Yeah, I think I'll stick around here awhile 😊