Observations on my train ride home 🚊
- •There's a large group of people part of some tour called America by Rail. They have official looking name tags and everything.
- •The wifi is surprisingly good. I've actually gotten some work done.
- •There are several Amish people in my car in traditional dress. Even the babies have dark cloaks and bonnets on.
- •When did they start letting people off at stops to smoke?! We're an hour behind schedule, this seems wasteful.
- •At one of the stops a woman got off to do some yoga poses. I was okay with that. I considered joining her but I'm alone and didn't want to abandon my belongings.
- •A bottle of water cost $2.25. Eeeeek. Remember to pack more beverages next time.
- •One of the attendants is a very sweet older gentleman named Lonnie. We chatted for awhile. We're friends now.
- •I wish I had more snacks.