Things I'm thankful for
- •My health.And that of my husband and daughter. I know far too many people struggling with health issues, including my own father. It's something I'm trying not to take for granted.
- •My job.I hit the jackpot. My work is interesting, challenging, and rewarding.
- •That the election is over.I know many people are worried. I am, too, but I've chosen to move forward and put it in God's hands. He's never steered me wrong before and I have no reason to believe He will now.
- •The hope of a new addition.My husband and I would love to add to our family. I'm thankful we're able to do so and hopeful that the new year brings us a new baby to love.
- •Friends and family.Without them nothing really matters, does it? At least not to me. They're my source of strength, and my aunts in particular are where I get my fiery personality from and I love it.