Things I miss about being a kid
- •Book It!I miss reading books and getting stickers on my slip that I'd take to Pizza Hut on Tuesday nights for a free personal pan pizza.
- •Not worrying about my appearance.I was student of the month in 6th grade. In my photo I had curly bangs, acne, and the biggest, proudest smile. Zero fucks were given.
- •Bolting out of bed in the morning.Yes, I used to enjoy going to bed early and waking up early. I'd spring out of bed ready to tackle the day. I really do miss that.
- •Colin.He was my best friend. I recently watched old home movies of all of our Christmases together. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to hold on to those moments as they passed.
- •Family vacations.We traveled all the time. Disney, California, summer at the Jersey Shore, Myrtle Beach, Las Vegas, Greece/Turkey. I loved every second.