Today we went to church with our toddler
- •It's been a longggggg time. Too long. But our child is a bit on the wild side and I've been nervous about bringing her, even though our church is amazing and loves tiny humans.
- •She did great! Yes, she spoke too loudly at times, asked for lots of snacks, and promptly announced ALL DONE after communion, but it was met with subtle laughter.
- •People came up to us after and commented on how well behaved she was.
- •Parenting win!
- •We also prayed for our friends and neighbors whose beautiful newborn is in the NICU and starts sclerotherapy this week, followed by two years of chemo.
- •The church community has been so supportive and I hope this one will be, too.
- •We're all survivors of one thing or another, aren't we? 💞