Movies I've Seen A Million Times Or More
... and will watch a million times more. Doesn't matter the time or day- if these movies are on TV, I will watch them or record them to watch later. Without a doubt, they're my favorite movies of all time.
- 1.TitanicSaw it twice in the theaters, I have it on VHS and DVD, and I have all the CD's of the soundtrack. I used to play the soundtrack and get lost in my thoughts as I remembered each scene that played with each song. Makes me cry every single time I watch it. Freaken love this movie.
- 2.The Great GatsbyLove every aspect of this movie. I know I should read the book, but I can be such a slow and distracted reader that I haven't been able to muster up the patience. Plus, one of the things I love the most about this movie is the soundtrack, so I enjoy listening to it as part of the watching process. Always leaves me in a melancholy mood. Side note: Leonardo DiCaprio is one of my favorite actors. He MADE this movie.
- 3.The Talented Mr. RipleySuch great actors in this movie- Matt Damon being one of my faves. Love every aspect of the story and characters. I always get easily sucked into watching this over and over again.
- 4.Shutter IslandNo surprise that Leo is amazing in this movie or that I love another movie with him in it. (He's amazing in all his roles!) The first time I saw this movie, my mind was blown. Now, every time I see it again, I appreciate a different detail that wasn't apparent the first time I saw it. Awesome story and characters.
- 5.The OthersAnother great movie that initially blew my mind. It's one of My Favorite Horror Films. Love watching it in the dark.
- 6.Practical MagicI used to be really into reading books about White Magic and spells. I truly wished I could practice magic, so this fun movie speaks to my inner witch. Plus, Sandra Bullock is one of my fave actresses.
- 7.The Sixth SenseI was working at a theater when this movie was released, so I got to go to the midnight screening of it the night before. I have LOVED this movie ever since. It's another one of My Favorite Horror Films. By the way, I had a feeling it'd end the way it did. I guess I'm a sucker for "mind blowing" endings. Haha!
- 8.The NotebookOh man, I'm a sucker for a good "chick flick" with a perfect romance story. I cry every single time I watch it.
- 9.SelenaEven though this is such a sad movie about Selena, I get sucked into it every time. I think the movie did a great job in honoring her and Jennifer Lopez did a great job of portraying her. I find myself googling Selena and the movie after every time I watch it, only to make myself sadder than before. Its a weird, sadly masochistic cycle I put myself through every time.
- 10.Death Becomes HerHow could I forget about this movie when I created this list? This is a movie I could watch more than once in just 1 day! I SOOO LOOOOVE this movie! Great actors- I love all 3 of them! Bruce Willis was so funny in this movie- a very atypical role compared to most of his roles. My favorite of his by far. Haha! And Goldie Hawn & Meryl Streep are magnificently hilarious together. Love them! Plus, it's funny how this movie makes me rethink the whole idea of me wanting to be immortal. Lol! 😂
- 11.You've Got MailForgot about this "oldie" but goodie! I love LOVE this movie!
- 12.Sleepless in SeattleAnother Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan classic that I absolutely love!
- 13.Mrs. DoubtfireFreaken love this movie and have always loved Robin Williams. This and "The Birdcage" are my all time favorite movies of his. Without a doubt, if this movie is on, I'm watching it. 😁
- 14.The BirdcageFreaken love this movie and have always loved Robin Williams. This and "Mrs. Doubtfire" are my all time favorite movies of his. Without a doubt, if this movie is on, I'm watching it. 😁