Thoughts from the Bomb Factory during The Lumineers
- •Standing room only, OK...but with bonus shoving and beer spilling. I didn't want a mosh pit, but OK, let's do it!
- •Acoustics make anything that the performers say sound like the teacher from Peanuts
- •Moved to the back...near the entrance and resigned myself to watch it on TV. Then bonus dude on the tv...
- •And then even poorer sound quality from the cheap seats.
- •Anxiety level through the roof!! And the ticketing dude says, "sorry, no VIP! Maybe have a drink."
- •Being in the back, I get front row seats to ALL of the drunkards in their glory. So that's worth the price of admission, even though I can't hear the perormers so great. Meh...
- •Still an OK time, when I get over myself and appreciate the moment