PLACES I HAVE READ LISTS TODAY
Today was my first day on the list app.
- •At my desk while pretending to do workI used the prop up the phone in front of the keyboard technique.
- •During lunch while still pretending to do workAte lunch at my desk while reading emails and lists intermittently. This was either great multitasking or incredible inefficiency.
- •On the bus ride to yogaEveryone stares at their phones, but I was most likely the only one reading lists. I was momentarily distracted by two amazing tap dancers on Market Street. Taco dancers really does not do what they were doing justice, maybe tap artists is better.
- •Sitting on my kitchen counter top while waiting for my dinner to cookScrambled eggs and lists go really well together. Yes scrambled eggs for dinner, because I am an adult.
- •In bed while trying to fall asleepWell at least after I finish this list.