ART SUPPLIES THAT BABIES LIKE TO PUT IN THEIR MOUTH WHEN YOU AREN'T LOOKING FOR ONE SECOND
- •The top of a sharpie pen
- •Pieces of washi tape
- •Dried flower petals that you collected as reference materials
- •Flakes on the floor from your eraser
- •Ribbons you saved because "you never know this could be great for a collage one day".
- •A post-it note that has the email address of the art director you wanted to reach out to.
- •That white pencil you lost but it was under your desk this whole time.