DRAWING PROMPTS FOR NEW MOTHERS
For when you're exhausted but creative at the same time.
- •Things found in the crevices of a car seat after visiting a petting zoo.
- •Stretch marks.
- •Pattern ideas for a new brand of diapers that would basically cost $2.44 per diaper but would be considered justifiable because Gwenyth Paltrow wrote about them in GOOP.
- •Gather your favorite fashion photos from NYFW. Draw them, but as what they would look like after feeding a baby their first yogurt and blueberries.
- •Column 1: Sippy cups that your child would drink from. Column 2: Sippy cups that they would throw on the floor and then shout, NO!
- •Puréed chicken, spinach, and apples.