Re-makes of All-white Cast Movies With an All-black Cast That I Would Really Enjoy
(Or mostly white cast movies) Because The Wiz was so good. And please don't come at me with your "reverse racism exists" tears.
- •Harry Potter - if it wasn't based on books and didn't completely diverge from its source contentBuzzfeed made a cool "If Hogwarts was at an HBCU" article that's really worth the read
- •The Usual SuspectsI mean...
- •Any James Bond movieJumping on the Idris Elba bandwagon
- •Rocky Horror Picture ShowBecause it would be the new-age "Paris is Burning"
- •Stand By MeBecause brotherhood
- •The GooniesSee above. And also because it would be cool if I could visualize boys like my little brothers having adventures like that
- •Dead Poets SocietyWhere they read uncensored versions of Amiri Baraka, Nikki Giovanni, and Toni Morrison all day
- •The GodfatherIt would be really cool content
- •Home Alone🙃🙃🙃
- •Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind😍😭
- •Monty Python and the Holy GrailBecause if that humor was geared towards the black community than I would enjoy it 10x more
- •The Big LebowskiBecause I'd love an alternate world where "The Dude" was "The Man"
- •The Princess BrideNot inconceivable, truly.
- •The Royal TenenbaumsOr any Wes Andersen movie really