Mistakes I've Made With Other Social Media I Won't Repeat on Listapp
Life lessons from a retired early adopter.
- •Counting number of followersAnd noticing/feeling sad when I'm unfollowed.
- •Posting pictures of my feet/coffee/faceEarly days of Instagram, no need to go backwards.
- •Developing a crush on clever postersA great fondness, yes. Crushing, no.
- •Dating that crush/someone I met via social media flirtationsFished off the Twitter pier twice! I have a fella now anyway and I met him the old fashioned way: OKC!
- •Crashing into a tree branch because I had my head down while walking/checking updates.
- •Getting sucked in and being late for work.Already happened.
- •Thinking "Aw, what the hell!" before giddily hitting send.Too late.
- •Self-consciously deletingNever too late.