Favorite TV shows and movies to have on in the background
This is all about stopping my brain from thinking, not about watching anything for real.
- •Any older James Bond movie.Especially those with Sean Connery
- •Football gamesI somehow find that the dopey announcers tend to lull me to sleep, unless the game is especially good.
- •Any episode at all of Murder She WroteI'm starting to have the dialogue of these shows memorized. I understand that this is not a good thing.
- •Any episode of ColumboThese have long periods with no dialogue and the music is usually a variation of This Old Man. Very soothing. Also Peter Falk is just ridiculously charming.
- •Almost any episode of MST3KSnarkiness anytime on demand. Perfect for drifting in and out.