Quotes from movies that regularly get said in my house.
I'm always amazed when my daughter says them because she won't actually watch the movies.
- •Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda - well of course we say this. Who doesn't?
- •Again - are there families who don't say this to each other?
- •You just keep thinking Butch, that's what you're good at. - the Sundance Kid to Butch CassidyMy husband says this to me pretty regularly
- •Whose Are These? God in Time Bandits holding some unpleasant item of clothing of Kevin's.Obviously my husband and I say this to our children.
- •Charles De Mar: [giving skiing instructions] Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn. - Better Off DeadAlways helpful advice for impossible situations.
- •There are more, but I can't think of them at the moment. I'll have to do a part 2 of this list I expect!