Things I will miss about the house we are leaving
I've been pretending I won't miss it, but it appears I will
- •The sweet sunroom at the front that I called my study, but that I never used to its full potential.
- •The amazing amount of storage space, which was also it's own curse, because I could keep squirreling things away in the two attics huge basement and closets and alcoves.
- •The orange room. For some reason I persuaded my husband to get my daughter's room painted Crayola orange. It looks out over the street and when I drive home at night I can see it softly glowing it's welcome to me.
- •The window seat in another room that my children played on when they were small.
- •The floor of the kitchen that we put in that was just the right swirly color to hide coffee stains.
- •I'll also miss the intangible thing that is the fact that my children spent their entire lives, up until now, in this house.