NAPA VALLEY WINERIES OPEN AFTER 5 PM
What’s a wine lover to do after 5 p.m. in Napa Valley? http://www.napavalley.com/2015/12/29/open-late-wineries-napa-valley/ Please add to this list!
- •John Anthony’s in downtown Napa, next to the swanky Andaz Hotel. Open until 10 pm, midnight on Saturdays.
- •Capp Heritage Vineyards in downtown Napa with turn-of-the-century San Francisco décor. Open until 10 pm.
- •St. Clair Brown Winery, an urban winery in the middle of Napa. Open until 8 pm.
- •Romeo Vineyards & Cellars, on Highway 29 as you drive in to Calistoga. Open until 8 pm.
- •Girard Winery, a stone’s throw from some of Yountville’s best restaurants. Open until 7 pm.
- •Yountville’s Somerston Wine Co. tasting room often hosts live music during the summer. Open until 7 pm.
- •Alpha Omega Winery on Highway 29 in Rutherford has great views of the sun setting over the Mayacamas from Oct-Feb. Open until 6 pm.
- •Do a blind tasting at Elizabeth Spencer Wines in Rutherford. Open until 6 pm.
- •Long Meadow Ranch Winery in St. Helena. After your tasting, walk next door to Farmstead for dinner. Open until 6 pm.