Already on li.st? Open in app.
Submit your own picks as well!
- •Hayley AtwellGorgeous.
- •Lily JamesBeautiful.
- •Gwendolyn ChristiePowerful.
- •Pick up with The Silver ChairWhere the series left off. Which is what they're planning on doing.
- •Reboot with AnimationCould be magical if it looked like Epic or Tangled or Frozen.
- •Marvel Cinematic Universe styleChronological order like the books are ordered now (not published order). Multiple directors with more 2 movies per year for 4 years, ending with either a two part Last Battle, or a single epic film.
- •Event Series on Netflix or TVLike the BBC versions but good.
Don't agree? Make your own list.
Submit what Narnia means to you...
- •Anna Popplewell
- •Anna Popplewell
- •Anna Popplewell as Queen Susan
What other characters would fit in Narnia?
- •Steve Rogers (Captain America)A selfless hero, he would fight on Aslan's side and have a great time doing it. "There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that!"
- •Cinderella (from Disney's 2015 film)Forgiving, kind, loves the fantastic. She'd probably inherit the title of "the Gentle" from Queen Susan. Queen Ella the Gentle.
If C.S. Lewis were still alive, these would be potential plots for new Narnia books. Ideas can fit anywhere on the Narnia timeline, between Magician's Nephew and Last Battle, or beyond.
- •One Hundred Years of WinterThe White Witch begins to create an army to take over Narnia. The tree that protects the land of Narnia is destroyed, and new Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve witness the whole thing. They were never mentioned again in the other Chronicles books because some of them joined the Witch to their downfall, while others returned to our world and forgot the adventures. It's a bittersweet story with an emotional and sad ending, giving the rest of the Chronicles more weight.
- •The Next Creation (working title)The Wood Between Worlds is accessed again, for the first time since The Magician's Nephew. The children that find their way to this portal pool filled realm find themselves looking into many worlds unlike any they've seen before. They see a pool surrounded by trees with etchings of a Lion, a Lamppost and Kings and Queens. The pool has dried up, though. They find their way to a pool surrounded by young trees, whose stories were just beginning, worlds were just created, and dive in...
Feel free to contribute your suggestions.
- •The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. TolkienA bit hard to read at first, but by the end you'll wish it was longer.
- •The Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica by James A. OwenNot many know about these wonderful books.
- •The City of Ember
Submit scenes that you hope they include from the book
- •Caspian scaring the bullies in our world