5 FACTS ABOUT SEAHORSES
Learn more about these truly unique animals: http://on.natgeo.com/2d9pQhk
- •Some male seahorses can deliver a brood in the morning and be pregnant again by nightfall.
- •Seahorses have no teeth and no stomach.
- •The pygmy seahorse is so small it can fit on a pinkie fingernail.
- •The seahorse must eat almost constantly, since food passes through its digestive system so quickly.
- •The seahorse’s long snout lets it sneak up on its prey without making a disturbance in the water.