SCREENSHOTS OF TEXTS I HAVE ON MY PHONE
I screenshot a lot of texts, I'm slightly concerned
- •When I sent a photo of a cool photo I took in Hawaii to my best friend and she didn't think it was my family. Oops.
- •This is a screenshot of pictures, basically the same thing. Never leave your selfies unattended.
- •This is not a compliment, she also asked if she could Instagram it.
- •Once someone would not let me borrow their hat, I was so offended the only clear solution was to screenshot it.
- •I received this text randomly and unexpected and was so caught off guard that I felt the need to permanently save it.
- •People in America can be rude. Stay up to date for the book series we're writing.
- •Once my brother's friend sent me a birthday text. I do not have social media where you can find my birthday, it was quite the honor.
- •I changed a group chat name (with 20 people) to the lyrics from Bohemian Rhapsody then acted like nothing had happened.
- •Once I found out my brother's girlfriend loved the office, she became my new best friend and we decided we were basically @JennaFischer and John Krasinski.