The Mushroom ... 🍄
There's a mushroom in particular that I adore and love but on the contrary I generally despise them.
- •This red mushroom happens to be my faveIt's so red, but not the kind of red the eyes see. This kind of red that is native in term for its complexion
- •Soulmate or Best friend ?Sometimes hard to distinguish between the two. There's something captivating about it, something like a girl listening to the stories of her father. Attentive, loyal; time passes and you stay connected still yearning to spend more time
- •Bright Red exterior filled with TINY thingsIt's bright colour attracts all sorts of things, from OLD lady bugs to YOUNG caterpillars even gorillas and ravens. Everyone loves it because it's so 'cool' and unique, it's endlesly alluring . But it's really simple and weirdly filled with tiny animated figurines. The cute ones that u only play with when no one is looking, OR ...maybe with your 'Soulmate or Best friend?'
- •Low carbs, High nutritional value ?The mushroom contains zero carbs... No really there's no carbs! But rich in nutritional value. Value built over it's years, built through experiences it's faced, value it can transfer to others.
- •Requires the best terrain... Ain't no gravel hereUnder no circumstance will the mushroom adjust to conditions below its required standard unless seemingly worthwhile and rewarding.
- •How to keep mushroom ALIVEAlways feed. Shelter so bright red colour can remain consistent. Don't yell! the mushroom can possibly grow teeth and eat you. ALWAYS allow for asexual reproduction. Ensure mushroom has daily rest from all its garden activities.