JONATHAN RICHMAN JOKES
The Toast does a series of lists where they imagine albums by bands done in an uncharacteristic way. I pitched one called "Songs from a Jonathan Richman Album in Which No One is Up for Anything Fun or Exciting." It was rejected, but here are some of the ones I already thought of.
- •Here Come the Rockin' Rockin' Bigfoots (Let's Avoid Them)
- •I Eat with Moderation and for Sustenance
- •The Employees at my Local Deli are Perfectly Polite, but I Certainly Don't Harbor Any Romantic Feelings Towards Any of Them
- •When My Lover Starts to Sweat (I'm Like, Eww)
- •New England is Cold and Full of Rude People and Honestly, You Shouldn't Visit It