FUN THINGS THAT HAPPEN WHILE YOURE WALKING IN THE CITY
The little things, people.
- •When your music perfectly matches the pace of the person walking in front you.And you feel like you're in a music video.
- •That blissful second when you walk by a clothing store's open door, and you're hit with a refreshing blast of air conditioning.The entirety of Spring street is temperature controlled.
- •When you see an acquaintance walking on the other side of street and they don't see you.Evading unwanted social interaction: the best.
- •When you're walking down the street faster than the cars are.Not uncommon and v satisfying.
- •When you're walking down the street, just like normal, but you're wearing a new shirt and feeling good about it.Recently went shopping.
- •When all the white walking lights line up for you perfectly and New York becomes your personal runway.Easier to feel good about this when wearing new clothing. See above.
- •When you see someone with really great facial hair.Maybe that's just me.