To-Read. Summer of '16
This is my reading list that I will try to finish (in the given order) by the end of July 2016. Wish me luck!
- •Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- •The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- •Hooked: How to build habit forming Products by Nir Eyal
- •The Hitchhikers guide to Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- •Reimagining India by McKinsey & co.
- •To kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeRe-read
- •Start-Up Nation: The story of Israel's Economic Miracle
- •Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
- •Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- •Flatland by Edwin Abbott
- •Linchpin by Seth Godin
- •Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell