Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I ordered milk and honey by Rupi Kaur Sunday night and I am beyond excited to delve into it!Especially because hubs is going on a work trip so I will have only my toddler to interrupt me! *eeeeeeee!*
- •I log into amazon today and get a notification that it has arrived.
- •Now I have prime y'all but damn that was fast.Like their algorithm knows I'm about to order this so they just had it waiting on the truck for me?!?
- •Today I was overwhelmed with love, admiration, respect and even hope. Today I felt the America I love.
- •The vibe in Chicago was electric , just like when Obama got elected. With a heck of a lot more anger.
- •I got way more emotional than I thought I would.
- •Jon StewartSmart. Sexy. Loves animals.
- •Justin BaldoniSi.
- •Justin TrudeauBecause you fine. And a feminist.
- •When my son is awake we play and talk. It is mentally exhausting to be cheerful but he is worth it.
- •When he sleeps I cry.
- •Friends and family have a silent understanding of shared anxiety. We randomly say I love you. Because it needs to be heard right now.
- •If you ate an apple seed you would grow an apple in your stomach.Big sister. She said it had plenty of water and sunlight went in through my eyeballs.
- •I was adoptedThe joys of being the youngest. One sister claimed it was true. The other two backed her up without a pause. 😕
- •Werewolves are real."Thriller" by MJ is scary for a 4 year old.
- •I enjoy being able to go to the bathroom alone and fearlessly.Or really doing anything alone.
- •I enjoy taking the shortest route home from the gym which happens to go down a dark country like road.Currently my mind only imagines happy bunnies and deer surrounding me.
- •I do not want to have to resist the urge to drop kick my toddler when he inevitably says/does something creepy.I.e. Stand in the hallway sleepy not saying anything when he wakes up at dawn.
Professor Minerva Mcgonagall
- •Original badass keeping order and shit.
- •A moral compass.
Surprisingly these last 4 pictures actually portray what I'm about. My kid, silliness and 50% food.
- •Stop trying to be like anyone else, just be unapologetically you
- •Stop trying to please everyoneYou can't.
- •Listen more , hear what people say instead of thinking of a response.This one takes practice and I still work on it, but when I do it people really respond. In a very self involved world people can tell when you make an effort to hear them.