Best Advice I've Ever Received
- •Stop trying to be like anyone else, just be unapologetically you
- •Stop trying to please everyoneYou can't.
- •Listen more , hear what people say instead of thinking of a response.This one takes practice and I still work on it, but when I do it people really respond. In a very self involved world people can tell when you make an effort to hear them.
- •Always carry extra socksSolid travel advice.
- •Always make sure you smell good before you go to bedThis was marriage advice I got from a friends father. A little jasmine oil or nice smelling lotion goes a long way. Even when he's mad he still snuggles in and then forgets all about the fight.
- •Ignore all the parenting advice and do whatever feels right. You will know.
- •When you are unsure , new to something, ect. Keep your mouth shut.This has been a life saver in SO many situations. Plus people think I'm way more introspective and smart when really I'm thinking about cinnabun.
- •Lawyer up.Especially if you are innocent. 😇