Things I actually believed as a child
- •If you ate an apple seed you would grow an apple in your stomach.Big sister. She said it had plenty of water and sunlight went in through my eyeballs.
- •I was adoptedThe joys of being the youngest. One sister claimed it was true. The other two backed her up without a pause. 😕
- •Werewolves are real."Thriller" by MJ is scary for a 4 year old.
- •When you look at the horizon on the water there is a waterfall at the end.I distinctly remember thinking Niagara Falls was just the other side of Lake Michigan where it dropped of. *shrug*
- •The moon was super close, like inside the atmosphere of earth.We flew a lot and I though you could fly right past the moon like we do with clouds.
- •That if you are a nice person , people will be nice to you in return. I didn't understand hate or prejudice , I mean , you just got to meet me!
- •That I was my dads favorite.I still believe this. 😇 But I realize he is so amazing he makes everyone feel that way.