Women's march Chicago
- •Today I was overwhelmed with love, admiration, respect and even hope. Today I felt the America I love.
- •The vibe in Chicago was electric , just like when Obama got elected. With a heck of a lot more anger.
- •I got way more emotional than I thought I would.
- •When I saw the marches all over the country... all over the world, I broke down. We are together on this journey. We are more different than ever and more connected than ever.This one especially. Considering everything that has happened in Paris recently. Love trumps hate.
- •Afterwards dozens of Muslims collectively prayed for peace and for the future of this country. We will not give into despair.Inshallah. (God willing)
- •We cannot simply march.We must vote at every level of government. We must engage. We must support those who are fighting in this hostile environment. Donate to planned parenthood. Subscribe to real news sources. Pay for good solid journalism. Support the ACLU.