The Most Annoying Kid's Songs
- •There's a Hole in My BucketNo one would ever want to be friends with Henry and Liza. JUST GET A NEW BUCKET FOR THE LOVE!
- •John Jacob Jingle Heimer ShmidtI hope to God my child never learns this song. The "da-da-da-da-da-da-da" part has surely whittled years off parents' lives.
- •I Know a Song That Gets On Everybody's NervesAre you trying to be a jerk?
- •This Is the Song that Never EndsI hope whoever came up with this is in prison.
- •99 Bottles of Beer on the WallI have no idea how this passes as a children's song, but it's been the anthem of school bus rides for as long as I can remember. P.S. Does anyone ever get past 90?
- •"Oh my darling clementine"have never heard a version of that song and thought, "wow, that was really enjoyable. I'd listen to that again."Suggested by @kurisutiina139
- •"the wheels on the bus"...the worst!Suggested by @kurisutiina139
- •The Bob the Builder theme song. 🙄🔨Suggested by @doodler19