WORDS AND PHRASES THAT NEED TO STOP
- •Pregnant pauseEw. Unless your pause is going to give birth to baby pauses don't use this phrase.
- •A whole 'notherNother is not a word, which is why I had to retype it three times because autocorrect changed it to mother.
- •Pre-warnedWhat is this? Are you warning me of your warning?
- •Totes crayMy ears are bleeding.
- •IrregardlessSo you're without without regard? I'm confused.
- •SuppleI just don't like it. Why does this word feel like it should only be used in filthy romance novels?