Already on li.st? Open in app.
Realized I have a growing number of these because when @Waz starts to boogie, it's really something to see
As subscription services and direct to consumer manufacturers compete for our business, I started to realize you could get a long way on free trials.
- •1/3 of a year on a nice mattress, pt. 1100 Night Sleep Trial!
- •1/3 of a year on a nice mattress, pt. 2100 Night Trial
- •Send me food, pt. 1100% mouthwatering OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
- •Those space blasters look like they were purchased at KB Toys and weigh 2 lbs.And why does he look so bored? Also, where is he standing that that's the background? On a giant tower that stretches into the stratosphere?
- •Whose arm bends like that?Srsly, if the imagery is supposed to imply he's reaching out and catching the world - a la saving the world - there's no way he'd backhand grab it. *Upon closer inspection, it appears his arm isn't bent backwards, just an illusion caused by the jacket. Still creepy.
- •Hey to all my fans!Special shout out to all my new followers — welcome!!
- •In about an hour, I'm going to be making the perfect sandwich.Just picked up the ingredients from Gelsons.
- •I'll be live listing the whole event, so stay tuned!
- •When you bite your lip, it swells, making it more susceptible to being bitten again.
- •The word given to the impediment of properly pronouncing "s" — lisp — contains an "s"
- •The pipe that food goes down is millimeters from your airway.
- •Man's best friend lives 1/8th as long as man.
- •The bumper sticker in questionIt reads "turn in poachers" followed by a hotline
- •Q: Is poaching a real issue in Los Angeles?
- •Q: Is it even possible to poach in Los Angeles???
I asked Instagram and now I'm asking li.st. @madithelma thinks it's more Rachel Maddow.
Inspired by @MilesWoods
- •Album purchased: No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom
- •Pop Concert: Spice Girls NAKED tour at Staples
- •Pop Concert that I chose: Millencolin & Rufio at the Crystal Ballroom