Already on li.st? Open in app.
Thanks for the updates, @nytimes
- •I have — on several occasions — created Gmail accounts, posing as a friend's dog or cat, and sent them trolling emails.
- •I'll pretend to be on the phone when walking passed canvassers but then carry on the fake conversation for fear of being found out.
- •There exists footage of me dancing to Aaron Carter on the show All That.
- •After consulting with my head of EPA as well as many park rangers, please be advised that the United States Government will no longer recognize...
- •... any animals as "endangered" or "on the brink of extinction" and will hereby be lifting all hunting restrictions...
- •... so that all game is fair game. Our hunters must not be burdened by regulations and must instead be swift with the trigger. Thank you.
- •So many thoughts on this one....
- •1. Is this a big enough problem that it warrants a billboard?
- •2. Is a billboard the best way to reach the target demographic: children who can't read?
Took a trip to...
- •I'm walking around Prague with @malielfman who's a huge Escape Room fan and what do we see but a brand new escape room!Built in a 15th century basement, themed like a torture chamber! Awesome!
- •We joked as we were lead down into the basement that this is how all Hostel movies start: a couple of American friends find a slightly creepy tourist attraction, get lured into a basement, and then tortured.
- •Anyway, at one point you end up with a metal grappling hook attached to a rope — like, an actual metal grappling hook — that you need to throw over a wall and pull on to unlock a door.Artist's rendition of grappling hook.
- •This is the Grand Budapest Hotel, right?I know it's the wrong country, but like... right??
- •v v casual with the weed. Exhibit A.
- •Exhibit B
- •Flak-jacket KushnerNo question, this will be the #1 costume this year. Unless - and this is highly unlikely - more weird stuff happens with the Trump Family.
- •Barring more information, people will just wear the weirdest shit they can imagine and then respond "I'm a Covfefe"
- •Handmaid's Tale hat & red robeNo chance @joemurphy wont be wearing this on Halloween
One of the many things that's recently been inspired by @jeremysomething
- •It's a Canadian tux sort of daySpecial thanks to Jeremy for teaching me the right way to take these photos — all about that right hand crossover.
- •Seafoam carpet for the Pirate's premiereWorth noting: ran into my dentist at the premiere, "I also do Johnny's teeth" so there's that.