21st Century Conundrums
I welcome all answers and debate.
- •If you listened to an audio book, do you tell people you read it?
- •Which one is a more definitive statement that you're dating:Giving someone your letterman's jacket or giving someone your Netflix password?
- •Which is more direct:Asking for someone's number in real life, or clicking "ask for X's number" on their Facebook profile?
- •What do you call House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Transparent, etc.A web series? A TV show?
- •Which one to choose: online dating or in real life dating.The former: same interests, hope there's a connection. The latter: connection, hope there's shared interests.
- •Is "got stuck in traffic" or "got lost" a legitimate excuse for being late?Given Google Maps, Waze, iTraffic, MyLiveTraffic, etc.
- •Is it appropriate to Netflix, HBO Go, or Skype via airplane wifi?Kills bandwidth for other users...
- •Can you ignore a text from a friend?Suggested by @paulasz