A List In Which We Share Our 1-Mile Times
Inspired by @bjnovak'a 6-minute mile goal
- •Hey y'all
- •B.J. inspired me to focus on how quickly I'm running a mile.
- •Not the be all, end all of fitness, but certainly an easily measured and tracked goal.
- •So join me in posting your mile times. This stuff is always more encouraging with friends!
- •From my Runtastic app. I started running again the weekend of Thanksgiving, after an approximately 8-year break, so I'm pleased with my time! Hoping to get under 10 min in the next 6 months.Suggested by @DG
- •Not great right now, but I'm going to start running more once the weather starts getting nicerSuggested by @mjdaly
- •Ran a mile for the first time in yearsSuggested by @aus10
- •Originally sent to @triketoraSuggested by @bjnovak
- •Do we trust the Nike Running app? It says 8:24 but I've never focused on a mile so I could maybe go fasterSuggested by @fatzm1
- •Best is low 8's. Current is high 9's. That's on pavement @jessicaz ;)Suggested by @ashleyanwiler
- •🏃🏻♀️9:26... mile three of a hill runSuggested by @victralala
- •I'm happy with that! No stretching or training etc. Time to improve, there's a time to beat! ;)Suggested by @jessicaz