All the Bluths, Ranked (Correctly)
@LevNovak was sorely mistaken in his rankings. Please see below
- •Byron "Buster" BluthThe only character to make you both laugh AND cry, Buster is lowest in pecking order but the highest in our hearts. We love you, baby Buster.
- •George BluthOriginally written as a one-time character, but Jeffrey Tambor's performance was so good the writers quickly re-wrote the part.
- •Lucille BluthGangy is sharp. Gangy is raw. Gangy will go downtown if that's what it takes.
- •Tobias Fünke (Bluth)Not overrated, @LevNovak. That's like saying the polio vaccine is overrated. Tobias gets bonus points for portraying another fantastic character, Mrs. Featherbottom.
- •George Oscar Bluth (GOB)If confidence and grandeur were currency, GOB would have a closet full of $4,000 suits.
- •George Michael BluthEverybody loves George Michael!
- •Lindsay Bluth-FünkeMom. Activist. Hot Ham Water inventor.
- •Oscar BluthAD Season 4 was a bit of a let down. What would have been better was an Oscar Spinoff. I want to know more about his life.
- •Franklin Delano BluthOne of TV's great puppets.
- •Steve Holt (Bluth)\o/
- •Maeby FünkeMaeby was rarely one to deliver classic lines (aside from "Babysit me!") but she often allowed someone else to take the spotlight (aka her leather daddy, Tobias)
- •Michael BluthThe straight man never ranks towards the top. Sorry, Michael.
- •Annyong BluthAnnyong