Are You at the Airport?
A helpful guide
- •You bought a Smart Water for $6You are at the airport.
- •You're overly concerned about what 3oz looks likeYou are at the airport, in line at security.
- •You're carefree, calm, and totally relaxed.You are not in at the airport.
- •You're scanning walls for outletsYou are at the airport and are an iPhone user.
- •Uggs, matching Juicy tracksuit, Coach purseYou are at the airport standing in line behind someone awful.
- •You're going to look back fondly on this dayYou are not at the airport.
- •Someone is paging Raul ManjanaviYou are at the airport.
- •For a brief second you considered buying a novelty mugYou are at the airport.
- •You're happy to be aliveYou are not at the airport.
- •You curse the fact that you are wearing shoes with laces or boots that are hard to take off and wonder why you didn't opt for your Velcro strapped shoes instead.You are at the airport.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •You can't believe you forgot to wear socks!You are at the airport about to walk through security barefoot - Yuck!!!Suggested by @Mary
- •You're reaching in your bag and periodically feeding yourself XanaxYou are at the airport.Suggested by @natasha
- •Youre considering reading People MagazineYou are at the airportSuggested by @erichutchinson