CDs I Spent My Allowance on That May Have Indicated I Wanted to Be a Girl
I didn't actually want to be a girl, but my Sony Walkman and CD binder said otherwise.
- •Janet Jackson "Together Again" singleThat music video...
- •Robyn "Robyn is Here"
- •No Doubt "Tragic Kingdom"To be fair, one of the best albums of the 90s
- •Natalie Imbruglia "Left in the Middle"
- •TLC "Crazy, Sexy, Cool"My dad took me to Tower Records (RIP) to buy this but I didn't know the song or artist's name so he had me sing "Waterfalls" to the cashier. Not a high-point in the Nicholas' masculinity scale.
- •Destiny's Child "Writing's on the Wall"
- •Spice Girls "Spice"Pretty sure this was a gift, don't remember buying it. Do remember my dad taking me to Staples Center to see The Spice Girls against my will - I think he wanted a daughter.
- •Lauryn Hill "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill"I think, if I'm not mistaken, this album sold 7 billion copies.