- •Sex & A NapOn their own? Incredible. Together? Unbeatable.
- •Watermelon & FetaI don't even like feta but man do I love this dish
- •Paul Thomas Anderson & Philip Seymour Hoffman"I thought that when I saw him for the first time in Scent of a Woman, I knew what love at first sight was. It was the strangest thing, sitting in a movie theater and thinking, ‘He’s for me and I’m for him.'" - PTA on PSH
- •Cole Haan & Happy SocksIt's like a party on your feet.
- •Granny Smith Apples & Chocolate Almond Butter from Whole FoodsThere's a bulk machine at the WeHo Whole Foods that grinds almonds and chocolate chips into a thick butter. Dip some Granny Smith slices in that and you've got a (semi) healthy snack.
- •Jon Brion & Fiona AppleWatching them on stage together is one of my greatest joys in life. They have such love and respect for one another - he gazes at her with wonder and admiration and she feels safe enough with him to come out of wherever she holes herself up and pour her heart out to a few hundred strangers.